- 18/10 mirror-finish stainless steel. Classic looks, professional performance. Cooking surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors.
- Solid stainless steel riveted handles stay cool on the stovetop. Safe and comfortable handling.
- Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Eliminates drips and spills while pouring
- Oven safe to 550 F. Cook on stovetop, in oven or under broiler. Freezer safe for easy storage.
- Rust Prevention: Don’t let food/liquids especially salty foods/liquids sit in the pan for too long. Salty water can make any stainless steel rust
- Rust Removal: Stainless can require a bit stronger cleaning methods. This may scratch the bottom of the pan some but it will still function like new. Soap with a green scrub pad, baking soda, and bar keepers are the best options
Bringing the Good Life Home
Inspired by the great French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 30 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available, to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques. Designed to last a lifetime, Cuisinart cookware makes family meals memorable and entertaining a pleasure. Savor the good life right at home, with family and friends. Cuisinart makes it absolutely delicious.
Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless is an investment that will prove its worth every time you use it. Exclusively designed aluminum encapsulated base provides superior heat conductivity and even heat distribution to meet the demands of gourmet chefs everywhere. When properly cared for, your Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless Cookware will give countless years of service and pleasure. Follow the use and care suggestions in this leaflet to preserve and maintain the cookware’s original beauty.
Whether you’re a serious gourmet, a regular entertainer, or cooking for the family, these skillets are an excellent option for browning or frying. Available in a variety of sizes, this kitchen staple is perfect for the home chef.
Unsurpassed Heat Distribution
Pure aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
The Coolest Touch in Home Cooking
Cast stainless steel Cool Grip stick handles are contoured for a secure grip and designed to stay cool on the stovetop.
Superior Cooking Surface
Stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors.
Riveted stainless steel handles, including side grips and helper handles, are professionally riveted to ensure a lifetime of perfect balance.
Rims of cookware are tapered to make pouring clean and easy.
Oven safe to 500°F. Cook on stovetop, in oven, or under broiler. Freezer safe for easy food storage.
Brilliant stainless steel comes out of the dishwasher looking like new.